Zaragoza: 5 days - 4 nights: 201,49€ /student
Sample itinerary with family accommodation (2020):
Situated halfway between Madrid and Barcelona, Zaragoza lies on the banks for the river Ebro.
In Roman times named Caesaraugusta Romana, in Arab times Saraqusta, Zaragoza was converted into a Christian city in 1118. Like other Spanish cities, three religions and cultures (Christian, Jewish and Muslim) co-existed during medieval times. The city reached its pinnacle during the 16th century with growth in arts, commerce and the founding of the university. Whilst the “Basilica del Pilar”, a magnificent Baroque masterpiece, is the icon of the city, the Cathedral, San Pablo church and Moorish Aljafería Palace have also been included in a set of Mudejar buildings declared UNESCO world heritage sites. Then there are, the “Torre de Agua”, “Pabellón” bridge and River Aquarium, all examples of avante-garde architecture that originate from the 2008 Expo.
The largest festival is the “Fiesta del Pilar” (12th October), declared of National Tourist Interest, which includes religious and cultural ceremonies, sports, music and bullfighting.
Local cuisine includes “bacalao ajoarriero” (cod with tomato), and “pollo al chilindrón” (chicken with tomatoes and peppers). Desserts include “guirlache” (almond nougat garnished with aniseed).
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in half-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.