Barcelona: 5 days - 4 nights: 242,99€ /student
Nestled between the mountains and the sea, Barcelona is not only Mediterranean and European, but also Roman, Gothic, Modernist and avant-garde.
Barcelona, also known as the “Cuidad Condal”, has much to offer. Come and discover the medieval Gothic Quarter with its narrow alleyways and passages, or the “Ramblas” the avenue which starts at Plaza de Cataluña and leads you to sea. Then there is the port and waterfront - renewed for the 1992 Olympic Games, mount Montjuïch - site of the “Universal Exhibition” of 1929, and don’t forget the Paseo de Gracia - one of many grand and elegant avenues in the city. Furthermore, of course, there is the rich modernist architectural legacy of Gaudi and a myriad of museums. It comes as no surprise then, that Barcelona is one of the most popular visitor destinations on offer - its vast offering of sights, cultural activities, agreeable climate and daily flight arrivals from all over Europe all favour its selection.
Barcelona’s most important festival is dedicated to the city’s patroness “La Virgen de la Merce” on the 24th September. Local food specialities include “mongetes amb butifarra” (white beans with sausage), and “escudilla i carn d’olla” (Catalan stew), whilst not forgetting the famous bread with tomato. Principal desserts include “la crema catalana” (similar to crème brûlée) and Easter cakes (veritable artworks made in chocolate). When it comes to wine, highlights include those from Penedés and the excellent cavas (sparkling white wines).
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in full-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.