Santander: 5 days - 4 nights: 201,55€ /student
Sample itinerary with family accommodation (2021/2022)
Located on the north coast of Spain, Santander is an elegant city built on a bay and became the resort town of choice for the royals and nobles at the beginning of the 20th century.
Highlights include the Museum of Prehistory and Archaeology (with finds from Altamira and Puente Viesgo), and the Cantabrico Maritime Museum.
Santander is normally a quiet town but it comes to life with international fame during the summer – not only from the arrival of holiday-makers attracted by the lovely beaches, but also due to major events such as the summer university program run by the International University Menéndez Pelayo (at the Magdalena Palace), the Santander International Festival with its important music program and the International Piano Competition of Santander City.
Local culinary specialities are based on sea food and include “rabas” (fried squid), “bocartes rebozados” (battered, filleted anchovies).
The most emblematic desserts are the “sobaos” (butter cakes) and the “quesadas” (cheese cakes).
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in half-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.