Sevilla: 5 days - 4 nights: 240,40€ /student
The cultural, artistic and financial centre of southern Spain, Seville rests on the banks of the river Guadalquivir and is similar to other Andalusian towns with its mixture of cultures and styles. Seville came to its zenith during the discovery of the Americas due to its important port.
The splendour originating from this time can still be seen when walking through the streets in the form of palaces, mansions and grand churches. Seville has also hosted two great exhibitions. From the 1929 Iberoamericana exhibition there remains “La Plaza de España”, the Maria Lusia park and several buildings that have been transformed into museums. From the 1992 World Expo came the “Isla de la Cartuja” which today is a business and theme park. Seville’s most famous monument is the Giralda, formerly the minaret of a mosque and now the bell tower of the cathedral. The city is also the focal point of bullfighting and flamenco. Visitors love the people, the good humour and the happiness that emanates from this city.
The two most important festivals are Easter and the April Fair.
Local gastronomy includes gazpacho, fried fish, “huevos a la flamenca” (eggs with ham and tomatoes) and Andalusian stew. Desserts include cakes, fritters and Easter “torrijas” (bread pudding).
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in half-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.