Valencia: 5 days - 4 nights: 212,70€ /student
Sample itinerary with family accommodation (2021):
A Mediterranean city, Valencia is the third largest city in Spain.
Originally founded by the Romans, later came the Arabs who enriched the agriculture by introducing crops such as oranges, rice and sugar cane. Its wealthy past is reflected in the monuments located in the historic centre: the cathedral, the “Miguelete” bell tower, the “Lonja de la Seda”(silk market) and the Generalitat Palace.
Today it is a vibrant and modern city with its magnificent collection of avant-gard buildings designed by the architect Calatrava: The city of “Art and Sciences”, is very popular with visitors due to its pleasant climate and marvellous beaches. The area of the city renovated for the America Cup sailing competition is also well worth a visit.
The most notable festival is the “Fallas”, originating from medieval time and universally famous.
The basis of Valencian cuisine is rice and its most famous dish is Paella. From the fertile soil also grows delicious oranges. “Horchata”, a refreshing drink made from ground-nuts, is also typical.
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in half-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.