Segovia: 5 days - 4 nights: 194,17€ /student
Situated just a half an hour drive from Madrid, Segovia is both a tranquil provincial town and a tourist centre due to its UNESCO world heritage status.
Its golden age came during the middle ages when the city’s numerous forts, palaces, churches, convents and other elements created the monuments we can still see today. Its most iconic monument is the magnificent Roman aqueduct which has stood for over 2000 years.
Further must-see sights include the cathedral, the town square and the Alcazar which rises up before you like a fairy-tale castle.
The main festivals fall at the end of June on the saint days of St John and St Peter.
Segovia is famous for its gastronomy due to its celebrated roast suckling pig and roast lamb. Dessert highlights include the Segovian layer cake based on eggs and almonds.
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in half-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.