Palma - Majorca: 5 days - 4 nights: 171,23.60€ /student
Sample itinerary with youth hostel accommodation (2015):
Capital of the Western Mediterranean island of Majorca, Palma is located midway along the bay bearing its name. After raids from the Vandals, Byzantines, Muslims and Normans, the definitive Catalan-Aragonese conquest occurred in the 13th century.
From this century and those following, still stands the cathedral “La Seo”, the Bellver castle, and extraordinary churches and convents. It also has a Jewish quarter “El Call”, Gothic monuments such as “La Lonja” and various modernistic buildings.
Palma’s magnificent waterfront path is very lively during the summer and leads you to the port and luxury Yacht Club. The sunlight and tranquillity the city is imbued with has long been an inspiration to numerous painters, musicians and writers.
Blessed by the climate and beautiful beaches, Palma has been a tourists’ paradise since the 1960s.Local culinary specialities include “la sopa de pan” (bread soap) and the famous Mallorcan pastries filled with pumpkin jam.
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in half-board basis (breakfast and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:10
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
- Mobile phone for groups +30 students
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.