Toledo: 5 days - 4 nights: 205,70€ /student
Sample itinerary with family accommodation (2020):
The city of Toledo is a National Monument and UNESCO World Heritage site situated a mere 70 km (43 miles) south of Madrid.
It is a city of three distinct cultures and religions. During the middle ages the prestigious “Escuela de Traductores” (Translation School) brought together knowledge from around the world at a time when Arabs, Jews and Christians worked in harmony through the written word. Toledo was the imperial capital of Spain until King Felipe II moved the capital to Madrid in 1563. Testaments to Toledo’s past include the cathedral, two synagogues (“Santa María la Blanca” and “Tránsito”), the mosque of “Cristo de la Luz” and numerous Mudejar style churches.
The most important festival is Corpus Christi which follows eight centuries of tradition. It has been declared of International Tourist Interest and is celebrated in June (it falls on the Thursday 60 days after Easter Sunday).
Local specialities are “las migas y las machas” (rustic food based on vetch flour and pork), manchego ratatouille and braised quail. Dessert specialities include marzipan sweets.
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in half-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.