Alicante: 5 days - 4 nights: 186.10€ /student
Alicante, known as “Lucentum” or the “City of Light”, was inhabited by Romans, Greeks, Phoenicians, and Arabs for centuries and is, above all, Mediterranean.
Located on the Costa Blanca, Alicante enjoys magnificent beaches, cultural attractions, leisure facilities and a year round mild climate. It is a lively and welcoming city accustomed to receiving millions of visitors every year.
The city’s most iconic monument is the Castle of Santa Barbara (an Almohad fortress), whilst the main meeting place is the seaside promenade “La Explanada de España”.
The most notable festivals are the famous San Juan bonfires (occurring towards the end of June) and the festival of the Moors and Christians (at the beginning of December).
The local specialities are based on rice and include “arroz a banda” (rice with seafood broth), “arroz negro” (rice with squid, and “arroz con costra” (rice casserole with pork and chicken).
Famous desserts include the local ice cream and “horchata”- a drink made from almonds and ground nuts.
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in full-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.