Granada: 5 days - 4 nights: 208.55 € /student
Resting in the foothills of the Sierra Nevada mountain range stands Granada - the ancient capital of a Moorish kingdom, the last city in Spain to be recaptured by the Catholic Kings and birthplace of the famous poet García Lorca.
Here stands the world-renowned Alhambra palace, a grand example of Arab architecture in Europe and a world heritage site. Furthermore, there are also other monuments of great interest. These include the Royal Chapel containing the mausoleum of the Catholic monarchs Ferdinand and Isabella, the Madraza Palace, and the Alcaicería (old Arab souk). Another must-see is Granada’s most famous neighbourhood, the Albaycín. The cities ancient narrow streets, tradition of tapas bars, Arab history and flamenco clubs, all combine to make it an incredible place to visit.
The most celebrated festivals are religious in origin and include Easter, the “Cruces de Mayo” (May crosses) and Corpus Christi celebrations. Local specialities include the soups, various stews (such as hen stew), lamb with pomegranate and “tortilla del Sacro Monte” (a special omelette).
Local artisans continue their tradition of fabricating such items as guitars and decorative inlay crafted with pearl, metal or wood).
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in full-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.