Salamanca: 5 days - 4 nights: 211,44€ /student
Sample itinerary with family accommodation (2020):
Known in antiquity as the "little Roma", Salamanca is the origin of Spanish style plasterwork and the only Spanish city in which two medieval cathedrals have survived: “la Antigua”, Roman, and “la Nueva”, Gothic Renaissance. Salamanca reached its peak during the “Siglo de Oro” or “Golden Age”, a period of flowering in Spanish art, music and literature.
The heart of the city is the bustling town square which is a place for meeting and commerce. A particularly notable monument is the university, one of the oldest in Spain (and, indeed, Europe).
Nowadays, Salamanca is a cosmopolitan and lively city, partly thanks to the presence of many international students. Furthermore, this destination offers an opportunity to hear Spanish without a regional accent (the locals speak a pure Castilian) in a diverse and accessible city.
The most famous festivals are those of the city’s patron saints: San Juan de Sahagún (12th June) and the Virgen de la Vega (8th September).
The rich local gastronomy is based on magnificent Iberian pork - ham, steaks, sausages and roasts.
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in half-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.