Malaga: 5 days - 4 nights: 218,20 € /student
Located on the southern coast of Spain, on the famous Costa del Sol, Malaga is the “white city” nestled between the sea and the mountains, and was the hometown of Picasso. Malaga has always known how to welcome international visitors whilst staying true to its Andalucian roots.
The busiest area of the city extends around “Marqués de Larios” street whilst the monumental area extends around the “La Manquita” cathedral, at the foot of the Alcazaba and the Gibralfaro.The Picasso museum, second only to that of Paris, offers a full representation of the painter.
The most celebrated festivals include Easter holy week, marked by massive parades, and the August Festival notable for performances day and night in Larios street.
When it comes to food, the “pescaíto frito” (fried fish medley) and “ajo blanco” (cold soup based on olive oil, garlic and almonds) both deserve a special mention along with the sweet wine.
- Detailed information pack
- Itinerary planning service
- Accommodation in half-board basis (breakfast, packed-lunch and dinner)
- Free staff places ratio 1:12
- Local manager's assistance
- Reservation of tickets
- 24/7 assistance during the stay
Read the advantages of family-home stay.
Does not include:
- Transport in the city
- Flight tickets (read more)
- Airport transfers. They can be organised with private or public transport and the price may change regarding the number of students, please contact us for more details.